Saturday, April 11, 2015

Book Lists

Something I really wish blogger had as an interactive button is book lists on goodreads. I use these book lists very often when trying to find something similar to a book I have previously read. For my classroom, I would recommend the following booklist Goodreads Young Adult Realistic Novels
While there are other websites that have booklists, I think goodreads.com has the most diverse selection of genres.
The next novel on my list of things to read is The Book Thief. I am already half-way through, and I like how the novel is narrated by Death. I have to complete a book trailer for this novel, and I already have the music picked out. I think the hardest part with be organizing my ideas and sorting through what I want included!

No comments:

Post a Comment